The Manheim Township Public Library Foundation is a non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). Your donation may be tax deductible.
- Build the library collection into the most diverse and comprehensive collection available for Manheim Township.
- Invest in technology to provide the latest research, communication, and computing tools.
- Enhance our facilities to offer a welcoming atmosphere for leisure, learning, and community building.
- Provide excellent customer service with a staff that is knowledgeable, flexible and responsive to patron needs.
What to Give
- Employer matching gifts program; ask your personnel office for details.
- Funds through cash, check or credit/debit card.
- Stock, bonds, or real estate.
- Books, audiobooks or movies when downsizing or settling an estate.
- Stretch your donation to the library by giving during the LCCF’s ExtraOrdinary Give fundraiser in November.
Where to Give
- Operating fund
Contributing to MTPL’s operating fund helps cover present expenses. If you want to help improve the library’s financial standing now rather than for the future, the operating fund is an excellent choice.
Contributing to the Endowment Fund is a gift that grows. The principal remains intact, while the interest will support a rich library experience for future generations of Manheim Township residents. Consider the Manheim Township Public Library in your estate planning. Consult your attorney or tax adviser for more information or call the library at (717) 560-6441. Give to the Endowment securely online with a one-time or recurring payment by clicking here.
- Corporate Sponsorship
Fiscal donations, sponsorship, and underwriting are all gladly accepted. Please contact the Library’s Executive Director to learn about the many ways corporations, small businesses, and other agencies can give to the library.
How to Give
- Checks should be made payable to The MTPL Foundation.
- Visit the library and give your gift to library staff in person.
- Mail your donation to: Manheim Township Public Library, 595 Granite Run Dr., Lancaster, PA 17601
- Give to the Endowment securely online with a one-time or recurring payment by clicking here.
- Use the Paypal button below to donate to the library online.
Other Fundraising Opportunities
(Ask about these the next time you visit or call the library for more information.)
Click here to sign up and receive FREE weekly email alerts of the newest books, DVDs and CDs at the library.
- ScripNowTM and PrestopayTM
Sign up at ShopWithScrip.com for the ScripNow and PrestoPay programs to purchase Gift Cards which benefit the Library while you shop.
Thank you for considering the library for your giving. Your contributions help serve the community in new and exciting ways every day. We look forward to seeing you at the library.
For more information about giving, contact Joyce Sands at (717) 560-6441.