Technology/Circulation Manager (Full-time)
Manheim Township Public Library is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic Technology/Circulation Manager. The person hired for this position will be joining a growing management team at a busy suburban library with a reputation for customer service excellence.
The Technology/Circulation Manager is responsible for ensuring reliable data and voice services within the Library, including staff, training, public computers, phones, and application software. The position also manages other automated systems related to the facility including building security, HVAC, and lighting.
The Technology/Circulation Manager coordinates and oversees circulation activities to ensure a positive patron experience and efficient movement of materials. Schedules staff so there is adequate desk coverage and sufficient staff to perform essential functions behind the scenes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Library Science preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, pension plan.
- Submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Steve Schlegel, Human Resources Director at email@example.com. Manheim Township Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
Manheim Township Public Library is seeking a highly-motivated, dynamic individual for the Grant Writer/Fundraiser position. This individual will develop, plan, and implement a comprehensive fundraising program to support the Library’s mission. To be successful, the Grant Writer/Fundraiser must achieve established revenue goals. To learn more about the Library visit www.mtpl.info.
- Plan and implement all aspects of fundraising events
- Coordinate all fundraising campaigns
- Develop a comprehensive grant funding program
- Work with the Executive Director and Department Managers to identify projects that are suitable for grant funding
- Identify and research potential grantors, prepare grant applications, administer grants, and submit reports to grantors
- Donor relations activities including retention of current donors, assisting with solicitations, developing cultivation strategies for specific donors, expanding and diversifying donor base
- Develop relationships with businesses to obtain sponsorships, donations, gift-in-kind donations, and event participation
- Maintain donor database Track fundraising revenues and generate reports
- Promote fundraising activities using social media, mailings, press
- Create Corporate Sponsorship Plan
- Create Planned Giving/Bequests Program
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years fundraising experience in the non-profit sector
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of the development profession
- Proven experience in applying this knowledge to develop and carry out successful fundraising
- Knowledge of donor software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Experience creating website content (WordPress)
- Ability to produce promotional materials and digital displays
- Ability to meet fundraising goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in writing grant applications
- Flexible schedule
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. The position is 20 hours/week and includes evenings and weekends, based on the needs of the organization.
Must pass the Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Based Federal Criminal History.
Application: Send cover letter, resume and three references to Joyce Sands, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manheim Township is an equal opportunity employer.