- Go to the Online Catalog and open the “My Account” Login page.
- Click the Forgot Your PIN? Link.
- In the PIN Reset Request Form, enter your Last Name and library card barcode number.
- Click SUBMIT. Note: This form will not work if there is no e-mail address in your patron record.
- The following message will appear, “A message has been sent to the e-mail address we have on record for you. Please follow the instructions in that message to reset your PIN…” Click START OVER.
- The e-mail you receive should have the subject: Request to reset your library PIN from: email@example.com.
Click on the provided link to go to the PIN Reset Form. (This link is valid for 3 hours)
- In the PIN Reset Form, enter your Last Name, Barcode and your new PIN. Re-confirm your new PIN by entering it again. Click SUBMIT.
- You receive the message “Your PIN has been changed.” Click START OVER.