Adult Renewal Applications

Most adult passports that have not been expired for more than 5 years are eligible for a renewal by mail. These renewal applications are submitted by the applicant and are not processed by an acceptance facility. Renewal forms (DS-82) are available at our facility or on the Department of State website as printable and PDF copies of the form. All forms and copies must be single-sided. Passport photos may be taken on site. See the DOS website for more information about renewals.