Adult New Passport Applicants
You will need to bring the following items:
- Completed DS-11 Passport Application (see the DOS website for a printable copy of the form) All forms and copies must be single-sided.
- Proof of Citizenship – Birth Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, OR expired (but not damaged) passport
- Photo ID – Valid Driver’s License or previous passport (see the DOS website for other acceptable forms of identification)
- Photocopies of the Proof of Citizenship and Photo ID
- Passport Photo – Photos can be taken during your appointment for an additional charge or brought from another photo site (see the DOS website for the detailed photo requirements)
- Payment – For U.S. Department of State fees one check or money order for each application (made out to U.S. Department of State), and for Acceptance Facility fees a separate payment in cash, check or money order (made out to MTPL). See more information in the Fees chart below.
Failure to bring ALL items will result in rescheduling/cancellation of appointment.
For more information the parts of an application, see Parts of an Application.