Wednesday, June 16th 2021
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Join us for a fun evening art program for adults, “Say It With Paper” with the talented Katherine Horst. “Say It With Paper” collage project is your chance to experiment with the paper arts. After some instruction, you’ll create your image by gluing scraps of magazine paper onto a 8″ x 8″ wooden canvas. You will then mask out all portions of the canvas with paint except for your image. There will be an option of three stencils to choose from. By the end of the event, you will have a colorful piece ready to hang on your wall. For ages 18+
- All Attendees must register as space is limited
- All attendees are required to wear a mask at all times if not fully vaccinated.
- Attendees must observe a distance of 3 feet from others
- Before attending, we recommend you read the CDC guide for visiting parks and recreational facilities.
- Please check your email before you attend to make sure we have not had to cancel