Monday, June 14th 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join us for an outdoor, socially-distanced Family Story Time (weather permitting)! We’ll meet at the bottom of the hill at the end of the StoryWalk to read books, sing songs, and have fun!
Registration will open at noon on Wednesday, June 2nd for Manheim Township and East Lampeter residents on Friday, June 4th for residents of other municipalities.
- All children age 2 and older and unvaccinated adults are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Families must observe a distance of 3 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- Please bring a blanket to sit on – seats will not be provided.
- Outdoor Family Story Time is limited to 8 families and registration is required. If you have not registered, do not attend.
- Please check your email before you attend to make sure we have not had to cancel.
IMPORTANT – Please register only yourself (adult) and list your children’s names and ages when prompted.
In order to allow as many families as possible to participate, you may only sign up for one Outdoor Family Story Time a week.