Questions You Might Have for Manheim Township Public Library
Though the library is closed to the public, we will continue to post updates on our website.
- Express Service Begins Monday, July 20th. Patrons may come in to pick up books or use the computer. See our Express Service page for more information.
- As of July 16th, due dates will no longer be automatically renewed. Check your items due dates and renew on our Online Catalog.
- Curbside Holds Pick-up is now available. Click here for more information on how to place holds for Curbside Pick-up.
- We are unable to accept book and item donations at this time.
- Our book drops are now open and checked-out items may be returned.
- If anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of illness, please wait to return your items.
- Returned items will be quarantined before they are checked in and they will remain on your account until the quarantine period is finished.
- We have extended the expiration date on library cards. Please reach out to us at email@example.com with questions about your library card.
- To apply for a new card fill out the Library System of Lancaster County contact form and indicate in the ‘Your Message’ field that you would like to apply for a library card.
- For more FAQ, see this page from the Library System of Lancaster County.
- Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
We encourage you to monitor reliable sources on COVID-19 including:
Virtual Programs and Activities
We have also curated a list of suggested Virtual Activities. From author’s programs to museums to virtual field trips, you can find activities for all ages.
eResources are open even when the library is closed! Check out our full list of e-resources on the Online Databases page, including:
- OverDrive – downloadable e-books and e-audio books, and the Libby app for mobile users
- Hoopla – free digital movies, TV shows, music, e-comics, e-books, e-audio books, and Great Courses.
- Rb digital – e-magazines access
- Freegal music – digital music to download or stream
- Consumer Reports – online magazine with product reviews
- Value Line – investment research tool
- Heritage Quest – genealogical research database
- BrainFuse JobNow – online career tools
- BrainFuse HelpNow – online academic support for students including test prep for AP, SAT, ACT, GRE, ASVAB, Nursing School, and Citizenship exams
- Universal Class – lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas
- Power Kids – Links to resources from PA Power Library like BookFLIX, TrueFLIX, InfoBits, and CyberSmarts with video storybooks, e-books, research resources, and online safety.
- TumbleBooks – interactive, animated talking story books
Virtual Reference Service:
- You can virtually chat with a librarian, a service provided by Pennsylvania’s Power Library.
To access most e-resources, you will need a library card. Some e-resources require a Manheim Township Public Library card. If you need to apply for a new card, please fill out this contact form for the Library System of Lancaster County and indicate in the ‘Your Message’ field that you would like to apply for a library card.
If you are wanting to vote by Absentee or through Mail-in-Ballot for the June 2nd primary election. Votes PA can walk you through those steps – https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Mail-and-Absentee-Ballot.aspx
Local, State and Federal Tax information – https://mtpl.info/tax-information/
To fill out the 2020 census visit the United States Census 2020.